Nothing is more frustrating than when your earbuds fall out, especially in the middle of a workout or during a commute on a crowded train. Most earbuds come with a few different sizes of those little rubber bits meant to help you find the perfect fit, but I know I can't be the only one who has never found them to be terribly comfortable.
A good pair of earbuds can turn an irritating commute into one of of zen, or motivate you to push yourself harder, farther, or faster on your next run. The Decibullz Contour Earphones solve the uncomfortable earbud issue by allowing you to mold the bud to your own unique ear shape, which is why they were named an Editors' Choice and rank among our top 5 best earbuds of 2017. And while this might sound like a high-end feature, they're actually very affordable right now.
Typically, these ear buds cost around $40, but right now they're on sale for $29.99 on Amazon. To put that in to perspective, high-end custom molded earphones can run upwards of $1,000.
The main selling point of these headphones, of course, is the customization feature. And while they may not sound as amazing as other pairs, we found them to deliver above-average sound with deep bass notes and especially in terms of isolation thanks to the custom molds. Curious to learn more? Check out our in-depth review from one of our in-house audiophiles.
Other features that make them more than worth the price tag:
• Takes less than 15 minutes, and a bit of hot water, to mold them to your ears
• The molds are remoldable (so no worry if you don't get the perfect fit on the first try)
• In-line remote and microphone lets you play, pause, take calls, and talk to Siri
• Has a flat cord to prevent tangled messes
• Also comes with the standard silicone earbud tips, just in case
• Comes with a carrying case to keep things organized
• The earbud molds come in six colors: black, white, red, blue, orange, and pink
Stop stressing over earbuds that never fit quite right. Get the Decibullz Contour Earphones for $29.99 on Amazon.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.